niedziela, 27 marca 2011

WhY sO SeRiOuS

Koszulka moją ulubioną postacią.Praca przy muzyce hC puNk (The Exploited - sex and violence, Bones Brigade - running on empty, Analogs - poza prawem, Warzone - bullshit authority, Tsol - abolish gouvernment, Verbal Abuse - I hate you, Case for alarm - eyes of war).

Chciałoby się rzec: "Our orgasnisation is small, but we have a lot of opportunities for agressive expansion"

i najpiekniejszy cytat z DK :"I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do if I caught one. I just *do* things. I'm a wrench in the gears. I *hate* plans. Yours, theirs, everyone's. Maroni has plans. Gordon has plans. Schemers trying to control their worlds. I am not a schemer. I show schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are."

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz